A real estate transaction is probably the largest single financial purchase of your lifetime. You wouldn’t purchase a home without walking through it and most people hire professionals to evaluate the physical structure of the home. It is essential that the same work is done to evaluate the title history of the home and ensure it’s cleared for the sale.
At Chang and Carlin our Chicago real estate attorneys can help you navigate the complexities of real estate transactions. Our team can assist you with the following legal services:
Residential Purchase and Sales Agreements and Real Estate Closings: In addition to a real estate agent, you will also need an attorney to represent you and sort through the required legal documentation. Let our real estate attorneys walk you through the legal aspects of real estate transactions and help you through the final crucial steps at the closing.
Condo Development: Condominium development requires legal documentation that is very different than other types of real estate. Our attorneys have the expertise to help you navigate the process.
Reviewing and Clearing the Title: You want to be absolutely certain that the title is clear before you complete a real estate transaction. The title of a property has a lot of history and you want to protect your family’s investment. A skilled attorney can do a thorough title search to clear the title before closing.
Document Preparation: A real estate transaction in Illinois involves hundreds of pages of documents. You want an attorney with the legal experience necessary to draft and review these documents to ensure there are no loopholes in the language that could jeopardize your finances or the real estate deal.
Foreclosure: Our team of Chicago foreclosure attorneys are here to help you stop foreclosure. We can handle negotiations with lenders and manage litigation if necessary. We can help anyone feeling threatened by foreclosure explore their legal options.
We take every real estate transaction very seriously and our goal is to make your life easier and protect your family. We pride ourselves on providing fair fees for our services. Start with a Free Real Estate Consultation Today!
New to our Newsletter?
Get The Facts:
Did You Know?
- For the average family the equity in their home is 61.4% of their net worth.
- A homeowner's net worth is thirty times greater than that of a renter.
- 80% of home buyers believe their home is a good investment, 44% say it's better than stocks.
- In Scotland, homeowners paint their front door red when they pay off their mortgage.
*Facts from the YourHomeForSale.com
New On The Blog:
- Explore the 5 Stages of Coping with Debt
- What is an Automatic Stay and How Can it Protect Me?
- The Secret to Surviving the Bankruptcy 341 Meeting of Creditors
- Ideas for Saving Money in 2014
- How to Turn Your Life Around: How Bankruptcy Changed the Lives of these 4 People
- Dealing with the Foreclosure Crisis in Chicago
- Find Out How to Avoid Foreclosure in 15 Minutes
- Let's Dispel Some Major Myths About Filing Personal Bankruptcy